Take the initiative and protect your small business from future legal complications. As a Tingen & Williams Small Business subscriber, you’ll gain the legal expertise you need to keep your business above board on all small business matters.
This plan is tailored to businesses who are just getting started. Generally, we serve for-profit entities with 10 or fewer employees, however, exceptions can be made depending on the circumstances.
What You Get
As part of your Access Small Business subscription, you can request aid for a variety of legal matters relating to the operation of your business.
Specifically, you gain all of the following benefits:
- Telephone Consultation – As an Access Small Business subscriber, you are entitled to telephone consultations on an unlimited number of business-related legal matters.
- “Strongly Worded” Letter or Phone Call – You can resolve most legal issues with a strongly worded letter or phone call from your attorney. As part of your Access subscription, we’ll contact the other party and see if we can correct the issue as soon as possible.
- Specialty Consultations – Certain legal matters may require an extra touch which we can’t provide in a single telephone consultation. Especially in relation to certain aspects of business law, your case could require some extra assistance. For this reason, we also provide specialty consultation services for any cases which center on the topics of:
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Import/Export and Customs Matters
- Document Review – Following your initial consultation, you can submit any legal document of 15 pages or less for review. We’ll have one of our attorneys look over it and make any needed recommendations so that it will conform to state and federal law.
If you find you have a legal issue which goes beyond your plan’s coverage, we can work with you to find the best possible solution. All Access members receive a 25% discount on all legal services which extend beyond the scope of your plan, saving you hundreds of dollars in the long run.
Exclusions and Additional Information
For a full description of this Access plan, see the contract in its entirety on our firm’s home page: https://tingenwilliams.com/legal/small-business-access-retainer-agreement