Our flagship retainer agreement, Individual Access gives our subscribers peace of mind by providing coverage for some of the most common legal problems encountered by Virginia residents throughout the year. For a low monthly fee, you gain the services of an experienced law firm who can fight for you both in and out of the courtroom.
With your Access subscription, you gain legal services for:
- Your spouse.
- Any never-married, dependent children of yourself or your spouse, under the age of 26, who are either (1) permanent residents of your household, or (2) full-time students.
- Dependent children, under the age of 18, for whom either you or your spouse are the primary legal guardian.
- Any dependent children who are (1) physically disabled or mentally incapacitated, and thus unable to make legally binding decisions, (2) unable to be employed for one of the aforementioned reasons, (3) 51% or more financially dependent on you or your spouse, and (4) currently living at home with either you or your spouse.
What You Get
As part of your Access subscription, you can request aid for a variety of legal matters, ranging from traffic tickets to uncontested divorce proceedings. Specifically, you gain all of the following benefits:
- Consultation Services – Receive a toll-free phone consultation with any one of our experienced attorneys on your legal matter.
- “Strongly Worded” Letter or Call – You can resolve most legal issues with a strongly worded letter or phone call from your attorney. With your Access subscription, you gain one for free.
- Document Review – Following your initial consultation, you can submit any personal legal document of 15 pages or less for review. We’ll have one of our attorneys look over it and make any needed recommendations so that it will conform to state and federal law.
Motor Vehicle Incidents:
- Defense for Non-Criminal Traffic Violations – As part of your Access subscription, you receive any services related to fighting any traffic violations that don’t result in misdemeanor or felony charges, such as a ticket for speeding or failure to stop at a signal.
- Assistance with Suspended, Revoked, and Canceled Licenses – We can help you get back on the road by helping you petition for things such as a restricted license.
Family and Domestic Services:
- Uncontested Divorce and Adoption – Access members gain the benefit of having an attorney look over things during an uncontested divorce. The same is true for adoption services.
- Name Changes – If you’re changing your name because of marriage or another reason, we can help.
Estate Planning Services:
- Will Drafting and Medical Directives – As part of your subscription, we’ll help you draft your will or create a medical directive. We can also help you update a will or directive that you’ve already drafted.
- Power of Attorney – If you need to assign a power of attorney, or modify an existing power of attorney document, we’ve got that covered as well.
- Trial Defense Services – As part of your Access subscription, we’ll defend you in court. It’s as simple as that. For every year you’re subscribed to Access, you gain 60 hours of trial time.
- Pretrial Services – Additionally, we’ll work with you outside of court as necessary to help you prepare the best possible defense for your case.
If you find you have a legal issue which goes beyond your plan’s coverage, we can work with you to find the best possible solution. All Access members receive a 25% discount on all legal services which extend beyond the scope of your plan, saving you hundreds of dollars in the long run.
Exclusions and Additional Information
For a full description of this Access plan, see the contract in its entirety on our firm’s home page: https://tingenwilliams.com/legal/individual-access-retainer-agreement